For basic help with commands, look in the 'More' pane.
- Do not swear or bypass the censor.
- Keep conversations appropriate for all age groups.
- Be reasonably[07Oct2014] civil and polite at all times, even if you do not agree with someone. Do not use racist language.
- Do not spam or flood - don't post similar messages multiple times or useless messages.
- Do not share links that are unsuitable for all ages.
- Do not advertise for your own gain.
- Online dating and cybering is not allowed.
- Do not ask for or share personal information, such as passwords, phone numbers or addresses, regardless of whether it is yours.
- Do not ask to become a moderator. We will approach you.
- Use a name colour that is visible well on white - do not use white.
- You are only permitted one account per person.
- Do not mini-mod — do not pretend to be a moderator.
Please follow the rules to keep it safe and fun for everyone.